OPEN STUDIO SESSIONS - private projects
Selected Saturdays, 1 - 4pm
Work on a personal project in a supportive environment with professional grade equipment.
Do you have a personal project that you've been wanting to focus on for ages or do you need a little guidance with that complex dream garment.
Join us in the Whitelane workshop to explore your creativity and make a handmade wardrobe.
Equipment and machinery provided in the workshop include:
- Juki 8000A & 9000B industrial plain lockstitch machines
- Juki 6841s industrial overlocker
- Singer industrial blind hemmer
- 5 x Janome DC6050 machines
- Ironing station, pressing hams and steamer
- Dressmaker manikins in sizes 6/8/10/12/14/18
- Large cutting tables
- Fitting room
Materials are not provided for participants
Participants will need to source their own materials, patterns, general haberdashery and sewing kit.
- Your sewing kit - scissors, hand needles, pins, measuring tape, etc