PATTERN - Manikin Headform
Every queen needs somewhere to place their crown. So why not make yours fabulous.
The Whitelane Manikin Headform pattern is just the ticket. Make yours in minimalist linen or cotton for a workroom display piece for your own fabulous creations, or upgrade to a more luxurious fabric such as a print, sequins or satin to place your crown.
Depending on the filling you choose, this pattern has a range of uses.
- Wood shavings for a millinery headform and pinable surface
- Polyester fill/fibre for a display piece
- Shredded/recycled fibres and fabric for the environmentally friendly option
Instant digital download
Please note: This listing is for a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD SEWING PATTERN, no physical pattern is mailed to you on finalisation of payment.
Files included: 2 PDF file including pattern and instructions. (Instruction document formatted to A4 paper size, while the pattern itself is formatted to A3 print size)
This is a novice/beginner pattern with knowledge of basic sewing techniques required. However, full written instructions are provided.
The skills required (or you will learn on the job) with this pattern are:
- Handstitching techniques
Size: One size
- 1M woven fabric and 1M of calico for underlining. Suggested fabrics are linen, cotton or stable woven fabric.
- Fill/stuffing of your choice
- Matching thread
- MDF circular coaster for internal base.