TEMPLATE - Sewing planner
DIY Sewing Planner
Planning your dream wardrobe can be a daunting task without a solid plan. Enter the sewing planner by WHITELANE.
As the end of 2021 approached with alarming speed, my goals of a fabulous vintage wardrobe remained unfulfilled and my New Year's Resolution was to be better organised (or at least approach the task in a less haphazard manner).
Hence the Whitelane Sewing Planner Essentials. Including
- Collections - plan out your entire wardrobe by collating designs into a cohesive outfit
- Colour Swatches - plan out your colour, fabric and print selection for your wardrobe
- Visual collections - group your collection garments to see what works together
- Project - individualised project pages to help track your progress through completing a garment
- Make Nine - your chance to pick your top nine makes from the year and see how far you've progressed
- Sewing Techniques - a bucket list of the sewing techniques you've always wanted to try and master.
- Measurements - a comprehensive measurements chart
Please note that this is a PDF template only, no instructions are provided with your download. For Personal Use Only
An abbreviated FREE download can be found here